Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Intros

Hello all and welcome to Cheri and James' LLLI Conference blog.

I thought I'd start with some intros. Cheri and James will both be posting from time to time. This first post is from James. I'm a computer programmer with the University of California. I volunteer with the NorCal/HI chapter and am currently trying to build a conference registration database and website for our upcoming conference in October 2007.

Cheri is a LLL Leader since 2004, though it feels longer then that at times! She works part time at a local vet clinic and full time at home raising our 5 year old twins, Kieran and Fiona.

This will be James and the twins' second international conference (we attending 2003 San Francisco) and Cheri's third (she also attended the 2005 D.C. conference). It was at the 2003 conference that I finally "got" the full spectrum of how great my wife's parenting style was. It was really neat to see so many kids in a very strange place with lots of strange people and they just went with it. After that, I stopped fighting the attachment parenting style and haven't looked back since.

1 comment:

MacMom said...

Great to "meet" you, James. Can't wait to read more. :)

~Judie